What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like the color matched better.

That’s because you’re old.

Also installed shortcuts to use Siri to do all the functions in FordPass. Now I can say, siri start my truck and it starts. Also will stop, lock, unlock, give vehicle status, range, oil life, if it’s locked, and it’s location on a map. All by voice command.

gr8scott_o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Also installed shortcuts to use Siri to do all the functions in FordPass. Now I can say, siri start my truck and it starts. Also will stop, lock, unlock, give vehicle status, range, oil life, if it’s locked, and it’s location on a map. All by voice command.
Is that due to the Forscan?

I'm just delving into the whole "smart" home thing.

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No. This is just a work around people came up with to use voice commands on iPhones to start the truck etc. since Ford didn’t give that option in the app.

View attachment 335325
Pretty cool! My Jaguar F-Type has an app that does all of that...But I am assuming there are no Google Assistant similar features for the Ford App, so you could use an Android??

DC

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Pretty cool! My Jaguar F-Type has an app that does all of that...But I am assuming there are no Google Assistant similar features for the Ford App, so you could use an Android??

DC

Why would I need an android? These are Siri Shortcuts that use the function of the app. The FordPass app doesn’t take voice commands from Ford.

So now on my phone, it does.

Therock88

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Why would I need an android? These are Siri Shortcuts that use the function of the app. The FordPass app doesn’t take voice commands from Ford.

So now on my phone, it does.
YOU don't need an Android...I have an Android, and that is why I was asking...If you knew of a similar solution/function for Android?
EDIT: Actually, nevermind...I found the info I need.

Last edited: