What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dixonk

HMFIC
Reaction score
Which one? I didn't see anything posted.

A question for CarPlay guys. I have my music on a USB flash drive, what else would I do with CarPlay other than Waze? I definitely like Waze better than the standard Nav. I just picked up an S21 last month, my S5 finally got retired.
Carlinkit 2.0 Wireless CarPlay Adapter USB for Factory Wired CarPlay Cars (Model Year: 2019 to 2020), Wireless CarPlay Dongle Convert Wired to Wireless CarPlay https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08P1GWQDB/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

As for CarPlay my Music is most important followed by Maps. Apple Music has lossless audio now.

Oldfart

FRF Addict
Reaction score

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I really like your screen set up, any reliability issues? Would you say it works as good if not better than the OEM set up? All steering wheel functions and voice commands still work the same? Would you mind providing a link. Much appreciated
There is a huge thread in the audio section here: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/phoenix-android-radio-4th-gen-px6.69521 - I had the first gen and it was garbage, it took it out and returned it. This 2nd gen unit has been flawless. It retains sync 3 entirely so everything works like OEM. What you also get is the 12.1" screen and a full android tablet. So I can run waze FULL Screen and still ask siri to do shit, play music, make calls etc. Waze stays up. Can check email on it if you want, surf the web, watch youtube tv (which I do more than I'd like to admit) etc. There is a Russian dude named Sergey (he has a FB group) who makes custom firmware for these units that make them much cleaner and nicer looking, costs $100. Anyway, I couldnt be happier with the unit although some do have some issues for some reason.

Todd Turbo S

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There is a huge thread in the audio section here: https://www.fordraptorforum.com/threads/phoenix-android-radio-4th-gen-px6.69521 - I had the first gen and it was garbage, it took it out and returned it. This 2nd gen unit has been flawless. It retains sync 3 entirely so everything works like OEM. What you also get is the 12.1" screen and a full android tablet. So I can run waze FULL Screen and still ask siri to do shit, play music, make calls etc. Waze stays up. Can check email on it if you want, surf the web, watch youtube tv (which I do more than I'd like to admit) etc. There is a Russian dude named Sergey (he has a FB group) who makes custom firmware for these units that make them much cleaner and nicer looking, costs $100. Anyway, I couldnt be happier with the unit although some do have some issues for some reason.
I really appreciate the feedback. my buddy just bought a launch Addition TRX and he has an OEM screen looks similar to this, he really likes it

nikhsub1

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I was hearing squeaking under the front driver side of the truck and was like WTF? Well, I'm a ******* clearly. My Icon UCA with the delta joints require periodic greasing. I even thought, surely it isn't those squeaking... wrong. I greased them up and no silence. It's a maintenance item that usually isn't with the stock UCA so I just didn't register until I thought about it. Anway, keep your aftermarket UCAs greased people!