What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gr8scott_o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed Weathertech splash guards and one of the Husky Fender Liners. Wow, what a pain in the arse those fender liners are! For the next one, I'm definitely going to pull the wheel first.

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Just so you all are aware
I May end up extending it a little longer for this wonderful group

gr8scott_o

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the other side of the fender liners installed today. Went WAY easier with two changes... Change one, lifted the rear of the truck by several inches, gave me plenty of room without having to remove the rear tire. Change two, set the liner out in direct sun for two hours, made it way more pliable.

Additionally, found a set of spare trim rings for super cheap, so had the finish sandblasted off with a glass bead finish. Installed those also. In my eyes, the black rim combined with the dark gray beauty ring meant the wheel just disappeared into the black of the tire. My intention was to create a little separation between the two blacks.

Before, with the Husky fender liners and the Weathertech splash guards:

PXL_20210624_001756182.jpg

After, with the glass bead finish trim rings:

PXL_20210624_010752198.jpg

A few more with the new trim rings.

PXL_20210624_012435763.jpg

PXL_20210624_012627189.MP.jpg

PXL_20210624_012523241.jpg

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So you were ok without removing the wheel once you lifted the truck?

Gdog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the other side of the fender liners installed today. Went WAY easier with two changes... Change one, lifted the rear of the truck by several inches, gave me plenty of room without having to remove the rear tire. Change two, set the liner out in direct sun for two hours, made it way more pliable.

Additionally, found a set of spare trim rings for super cheap, so had the finish sandblasted off with a glass bead finish. Installed those also. In my eyes, the black rim combined with the dark gray beauty ring meant the wheel just disappeared into the black of the tire. My intention was to create a little separation between the two blacks.

Before, with the Husky fender liners and the Weathertech splash guards:

View attachment 212827

After, with the glass bead finish trim rings:

View attachment 212828

A few more with the new trim rings.

View attachment 212829

View attachment 212830

View attachment 212831
is that a dodge dealership tag on the front? Come on man...