What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice. I've been trying to talk my wife into one of those. She's OK with the Lesbaru, it's me that wants something better. That's making it more difficult.
You guys are lucky. I had to pry my wife’s Corolla from her hands when we had kids and bought a pilot. Then I had to pry the pilot from her to buy a much nicer MDX. I know gold diggers suck but miser shares more letters with misery.

CobraJay

Tweaker by trade
Reaction score
You guys are lucky. I had to pry my wife’s Corolla from her hands when we had kids and bought a pilot. Then I had to pry the pilot from her to buy a much nicer MDX. I know gold diggers suck but miser shares more letters with misery.

I am in the same boat except its a 07 Subaru Legacy for an RS3. I dont think I will win until the kiddo needs a car.... in 12 years lol.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am in the same boat except its a 07 Subaru Legacy for an RS3. I dont think I will win until the kiddo needs a car.... in 12 years lol.
I wouldn’t trade a suby for an audi, c’mon man. Some people like things that work. I’d support my wife there. Lol.

CobraJay

Tweaker by trade
Reaction score
I wouldn’t trade a suby for an audi, c’mon man. Some people like things that work. I’d support my wife there. Lol.

I tend to agree, its been an awesome car and has never missed a beat. Aside from regular maintenance its only had issues with a weeping head gasket (external oil drip), ripped CV boots slinging grease and a whiny PS pump.

isis

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I tend to agree, its been an awesome car and has never missed a beat. Aside from regular maintenance its only had issues with a weeping head gasket (external oil drip), ripped CV boots slinging grease and a whiny PS pump.
I guess people have had issues with subys but it’s not a problematic car usually.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My wife drives what I buy her. She wouldn’t care if it was a Honda or Mercedes. She knows I know cars and she doesn’t.

She knows sewing machines, her way around the mattress during horizontal chitchat, and in the kitchen.

Oh, and she was a CPA for over 40 years so knows the BS of corporate life too, having worked for Harmon (JBL, Revel, Mark Levinson etc) and Readers Digest.