What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MDJAK

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Ty. Can you link to the kit. I’d like to see what the bracket looks like please. Did you have to drill in to bumper ?

patire19

Full Access Member
Reaction score
SO another set of KO2? How many miles on the OEM? I have a set of Venomrex I need to install and debating on using my OEM with 10k or switching the tires out as well to something different.

yeah i went with the same size and everything, i like the way they look and didnt wanna give up mpg for mud terrains. i had 31k on the oem ones and id say they were at about 20% treadlife.

stolleee

Reaction score
Here are a few answers to questions. Few images from the forward camera with the BajaDesigns XL Linkable kit on the truck with door open and door closed. The next was during the installation. Question was asked about if you need to "drill the bumper" and the answer is NO but you do need to remove the front to access key bolts to install the kit. Not difficult, just tedious. I allocated a few hours on Saturday for disassembly and prep and then Sunday for all the finish work. I love the output and overall look. I will research methods to optimize the forward camera and am sure someone will develop something as this is common with other bumpers and winch installations. I had the same issue with my JL wrangler when I owned it.
6.jpg 5.jpg 3.jpg

FDHog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Changed my oil for the second time, but this time I used the Fumoto I installed at the first change.
What a difference! I drove the driver side front wheel up on a race ramp to make sure I got all the oil out.