What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JO90

Reaction score
After 60k miles on my stock suspension, I just installed a new set of OEM shocks, Geiser 3” coils and Deaver +3HDs. The difference in ride quality is significantly better! I thought it would ride much stiffer from what I was reading, but it’s so smooth over small bumps and dips.

I haven’t put any weight in the bed yet so I’m curious to see how it feels once it’s loaded up. Planning to install a GFC platform topper next.

Attachments

• IMG_5725.jpeg
    IMG_5725.jpeg
    306.6 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5711.jpeg
    IMG_5711.jpeg
    256.1 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_5701.jpeg
    IMG_5701.jpeg
    300.8 KB · Views: 51

KingKoopa17

Reaction score
Had our firstborn last month, so I wanted to get some high quality seat covers for the truck so I can stop being so damn uptight about messes (the wife is happy knowing I'll stop asking if she spilled something everytime she eats, or when we take the dog places). I lost count just how many seat covers I searched through. Finally I reached out to RealTruck here on FRF after coming across a posting about seat covers. I really liked the Ruff Tuff Dura EZ-Care as they're custom fit and looked closest to OEM. A huge thanks to Amber at @Admin.RealTruck for helping me pick out exactly what I wanted! She even went so far as to getting the navy blue inserts that I wanted! The Special OPS package is a nice add-on as well! I'm happy with how everything turned out!

Took me a while to find some time to install them, but it was relatively straightforward when I got to it.

Before and after:
P_20240325_165750.jpg
P_20240411_194438.jpg
P_20240325_165738.jpg
P_20240401_124516.jpg
P_20240401_124525.jpg

Last edited:

KingKoopa17

Reaction score
I still felt something was missing from the seat covers: some Raptor badging. Surprisingly difficult to find, I finally found some patches off eBay that I glued (Gorilla fabric glue) to the covers. I used some tape and measured off the stitching to make them roughly centered to the seats and about where the OEM badging is.

P_20240414_160145.jpg

Admin.RealTruck

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I still felt something was missing from the seat covers: some Raptor badging. Surprisingly difficult to find, I finally found some patches off eBay that I glued (Gorilla fabric glue) to the covers. I used some tape and measured off the stitching to make them roughly centered to the seats and about where the OEM badging is.

View attachment 451279
These look SO good! The badging was a genius addition. Thank you for your support and congrats on your new bundle of joy :)