Help Support Ford Raptor Forum by donating:

What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Discussion in 'Ford F-150 Raptor General Discussions [GEN 2]' started by Jepper, Jan 5, 2018.

1. RomoLS

RomoLS Full Access Member

Looking good! What bed cover do you have?

2. xcartelx

xcartelx Member

Well, not today, but used the Raptor as the good lord intended in / around Moab this past weekend.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

GATT6, MDJAK, jzweedyk and 10 others like this.
  3. Mbdurham

Mbdurham Full Access Member

Thank you! It’s a Lomax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

4. MEATSWORD

MEATSWORD Full Access Member

Knocked off some plasti dip lol

20190524_104341.jpg

5. Leftsidej

Leftsidej Full Access Member

That looks fantastic, what tire/wheel setup you rockin?

6. xcartelx

xcartelx Member

Method 105 beadlocks with BFG KR2 37x12.5x17.

7. Yeti Rojo

Yeti Rojo Member

I took delivery last night of my ‘19 SCREW with 802A and the Recaros. Really the only thing I didn’t order on it were the stickers. I wasn’t going to pay $1,800 for stickers I would likely peel off.

Instead I put that money I saved towards a few modifications to make it “mine”.

Before I picked it up, I had a local shop do a spray in bed liner, Retrax PowerTrax Pro MX, and a pair of AMP motorized running boards.

My initial impression is the PowerTrax is MUCH nicer than the RollNLock I had on my Platinum. Many thanks to all of the people that responded with their experience with it when I asked a few weeks ago.

I’m thrilled with how the running boards turned out. As the name suggests, I’m taller than average. I don’t need a booster step to get into my truck, and I really hated the stock running boards because they’d have gotten my pants dirty every day. My wife is only 6’ tall, so I had the shop install the passenger side so it deploys when the door is opened. On my side he installed a switch, so I can keep them permanently tucked out of the way, but in the event someone else is driving my truck it’s easy to turn them on. Plus, I really like how it looks without them deployed.

I also installed 2 car seats for my kids, the ProClip phone mount, and started making some changes with Forscan.

I tried to hardwire my radar detector like I did in my 911, but I failed miserably. The fuse is different than any of the fuses that come in the kit, so I aborted. If I can’t find a kit with the 3 pronged fuse I’ll have a professional do it for me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bobhub likes this.
  8. xcartelx

xcartelx Member

Yeti, what are you using for a radar detector? I mounted my Valentine 1 with the kit from Blend Mount on an 802A, fwiw.

9. Slow6

Slow6 Full Access Member

I used these to add a circuit, they are not the three blade type but do fit the micro fuse. Had to get mine at Napa due to time constraint.
    https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075SV56PX/?tag=fordraptorforum-20

Last edited: May 24, 2019
  10. Yeti Rojo

Yeti Rojo Member

I’ve got the Uniden R7, which is just a standard phone jack. I can’t do the mirror mount because it sits too low, so I’m going to put it on a BuiltRight dash mount.