What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my spare( non colored) tank onto the built right panel. I guess since I’m not smart enough to invent something better, I shouldn’t say anything, but mounting things to those panels is kind of a pita. I managed to stretch that job out long enough to get out of decorating the tree, it’s just as well, she’s not to keen on my suggestions. IMG_0527.jpegIMG_0528.jpeg

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Installed my spare( non colored) tank onto the built right panel. I guess since I’m not smart enough to invent something better, I shouldn’t say anything, but mounting things to those panels is kind of a pita. I managed to stretch that job out long enough to get out of decorating the tree, it’s just as well, she’s not to keen on my suggestions. View attachment 435054View attachment 435055
Man that looks similiar to our tree. How much of that came from Hobby Lobby??? LOL!

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Man that looks similiar to our tree. How much of that came from Hobby Lobby??? LOL!
I should be a shareholder in Holly Lobby at this point . We have so much decorating stuff for every season. It’s a never ending process for her. She does all the work, I just provide the open check book.

Shane361

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I should be a shareholder in Holly Lobby at this point . We have so much decorating stuff for every season. It’s a never ending process for her. She does all the work, I just provide the open check book.
I hear ya...that was a brutal day and we must have spent 500 bucks on Christmas decorations. I'll show you a pic of ours for comparison when I can, lol.