What did you do to your Raptor today? (Gen2)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trail_Rider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the CF. Kinda irritated the weave is different on the Raptor emblem. I love the red R but with the Raptor R out I figured I’d do it if I upgraded turbos :rotflmao:
I like that they're really subtle and not super in your face. As for the Raptor one, it kinda breaks things up a bit. I was a little unsure about the red R, but after I put it on I think it looks good.

kalel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like that they're really subtle and not super in your face. As for the Raptor one, it kinda breaks things up a bit. I was a little unsure about the red R, but after I put it on I think it looks good.
Definitely looks good. I did the same to break up the appliqué tailgate. I did CF on front and back but red on the f150 and Raptor. I hear ya!

XSTNKT

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
anddddd.. swapped out the red power tank to a black one with he high flow valve and revolver knob to get a little more matchy. Also ran an extension down to tie into an air tool.
Sorry if I asked before... but where did that tailgate door come from? Is it a one-off or is there a kit floating around out there I don't know about?

Thanks!

****EDIT**** Found it (Huracan Fab). I don't think it will work with the tailgate step. Never thought about that. :(

Last edited:

Sig Fanboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score