What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got the Cobb overflow cover installed. Hardest part was trying to rotate that dumb clamp on the radiator hose but ended up leaving it as it’s not touching but man that thing wasn’t budging to just rotate it.

But looks nice under there. So far on pump gas I’m seeing about a 74.6 rwhp increase. I’m guessing it’ll be over 100 on jet fuel. Will report back.

Attachments

• IMG_0179.jpeg
    IMG_0179.jpeg
    228.3 KB · Views: 50

ChevyLee

Reaction score
Got the Cobb overflow cover installed. Hardest part was trying to rotate that dumb clamp on the radiator hose but ended up leaving it as it’s not touching but man that thing wasn’t budging to just rotate it.

But looks nice under there. So far on pump gas I’m seeing about a 74.6 rwhp increase. I’m guessing it’ll be over 100 on jet fuel. Will report back.

Hmm they advertise a 6# per turbo increase. You should be seeing more gains. Did you take it through the starbies drive through as a final step?

RaptorAU

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm they advertise a 6# per turbo increase. You should be seeing more gains. Did you take it through the starbies drive through as a final step?
Went thru this morning to get some cake pops. Climbs the curb with ease now. Don’t even need 4 Low anymore. Beast.

kirkb

Reaction score
ADD pro bolt on installed today. Modified their ACC bracket to work with the BD behind the grill kit. Turned out great and no issues with the ACC so far.

View attachment 448834View attachment 448835
Looks great YTown, what did you do to the ACC to modify it? I also have the BD behind grille kit and am interested in one of these bumpers, but can’t give up the ACC functionality.

kirkb

Reaction score
Looks high quality. I kinda wish the RPG logo was smaller and down in one of the corners.
I agree, I typically am trying to minimize logos. I will say that this one does not look too bad when looking at the truck as a whole (vs a close up picture) but likely having the wife make me a custom vynil in dark gray or flat black to minimize it.