What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

swoop1156

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I hadn’t messed with forscan in about 3yrs….or since I had an expedition. Today I hooked up my 23’ raptor and did bambi, no double honk, and parking lights as running lights. Still searching for module to mess with to add the oil temp to the gauge cluster.
Come see us over here and get up on Livinitup's spreadsheet! It's all in there and I've done most of the mods that anyone would consider doing. Let us know how we can help!

MrSasquatch

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took the skid plate off and taped off the bottom part of the bumper in order to plastidip them a darker color. I used DipYourCar’s Anthracite Grey Hydrodip.
IMG_8075.jpeg

It wasn’t super tough… although the skid plate was heavier than expected when I got the last bolt out. I used about 3 cans between the two places.

One of my favorite visual changes that I’ve done yet.

IMG_8089.jpegFullSizeRender.jpeg

engineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I took the skid plate off and taped off the bottom part of the bumper in order to plastidip them a darker color. I used DipYourCar’s Anthracite Grey Hydrodip.
View attachment 420557

It wasn’t super tough… although the skid plate was heavier than expected when I got the last bolt out. I used about 3 cans between the two places.

One of my favorite visual changes that I’ve done yet.

View attachment 420558View attachment 420559
Good god that looks fantastic. Ford needs to offer this as an appearance package asap.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjorn-dpc