What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

riv

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have noticed a little, seems to still have plenty of power. My MPG has gone from 13.2 down to 12.8, other than that no big deal. I would say since I already had 37's it was not drastic. But if you went from 35's to a true 37 I would think it would be a lot more noticeable. On the upside, and this may be in my head, the truck feels more stable. Very little road noise increase. I ran 37" Nitto Trail Grap's on my 2020 so these feel very similar and familiar. I would admit that these are probably not for everybody, but it works for me. They seem to to work just fine on backroads and fire roads which is most of my off-roading.
can u post a side shot so I can see the stance?

So-Cal-Al-52

I Love Fossil Fuel
Reaction score
Yes, I will get one tomorrow, It sits pretty level, 43.25 at all 4 corners. Varies slightly depending on gas tank being full or not.

engineer

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PPF'd basically everything but the bed and the roof. Smacked my dog's leash hook into the door panel on accident yesterday and immediately thought, "This was a good investment."

Dealer gave it to me at 42psi all around. I've been playing with different tire pressures and 38front/36rear seems to be pretty good in terms of ride quality, but I'm seeing about a 1mpg reduction in fuel economy.

HAP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
PPF'd basically everything but the bed and the roof. Smacked my dog's leash hook into the door panel on accident yesterday and immediately thought, "This was a good investment."

Dealer gave it to me at 42psi all around. I've been playing with different tire pressures and 38front/36rear seems to be pretty good in terms of ride quality, but I'm seeing about a 1mpg reduction in fuel economy.
Same for my R; 38 front 36 rear. Trying to get full thread contact across the tire.