What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I appreciate the info. I’m mainly looking to upgrade the aux 1 factory fog if I keep the rigid lights.
I was in the same boat. I like how Baja lights look vs rigid. But I did not care for how the baja S2's looked in the fog pockets. They look out of place to me as fog replacements. So I went with the rigid SR-M pro driving on Aux1. No joke. These things do a hell of a job lighting up in front of you. And they look OEM up front. But there is no way I could drive on a busy street with them at all.

I also do not care for the rigid reverse lights either. They look funny to me. So for my rear I am going baja S2. I will probably do baja behind the grill squadrons at some point as well.

Raptor812

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I was in the same boat. I like how Baja lights look vs rigid. But I did not care for how the baja S2's looked in the fog pockets. They look out of place to me as fog replacements. So I went with the rigid SR-M pro driving on Aux1. No joke. These things do a hell of a job lighting up in front of you. And they look OEM up front. But there is no way I could drive on a busy street with them at all.

I also do not care for the rigid reverse lights either. They look funny to me. So for my rear I am going baja S2. I will probably do baja behind the grill squadrons at some point as well.
I’m with you on how the Baja Designs look in the fogs. I’m huge on Baja Designs. I’ve run them on many vehicles over the year. But they don’t look as clean in the fog pockets. Do you have a picture of the SR-M’s installed? What lens did you go with?

Littlefx4

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I also just purchased the Baja S2 wide cornering for my rear and reverse needs. I look forward to seeing how much those help the camera view quality when backing up at night.
I have S1s out back. You won’t be disappointed with light output from the S2s.

Or just to flash ******* drivers. These things are BRIGHT.
A-pillar XL-80s will better serve you for that job...trust me on that one. Lol

BIGW0RM

Highest Access Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m with you on how the Baja Designs look in the fogs. I’m huge on Baja Designs. I’ve run them on many vehicles over the year. But they don’t look as clean in the fog pockets. Do you have a picture of the SR-M’s installed? What lens did you go with?
Oddly, I do not. But I can take one tomorrow. I went with the SR-M pro driving. It has 3 white leds. With these, you must use a cover for yellow or amber. I got mine from John and Sidney over at SPV with a forum discount. You can check out the different models they offer with pics here. They are very good at answering questions and are most helpful.

You can see one pic of the SR-M pro driving lights with cover over them on this thread.

Last edited:

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did raptaaar things with a few buds. It was Awesome. Hit a whoop section doing about 65 and truck was smooth as butter, in the return side it at like 35 to show a buddy the difference . This truck amazes me every time I cut it loose.

Attachments

• IMG_6229.mov
    14.6 MB

Dnpbakon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did raptaaar things with a few buds. It was Awesome. Hit a whoop section doing about 65 and truck was smooth as butter, on the return hit it at like 35 to show a buddy the difference . This truck amazes me every time I cut it loose.