What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I sent back my extang solid fold tonneau and will be ordering a lomax Tri fold. Either the alloy black urethane or black diamond mist finish not sure yet waiting for my refund first. The solid fold was damaged in shipping and leaked all the way down the hinges. didn't work well with the power tailgate. gave me a tailgate ajar warning. need the ability to shut the cover with gate shut. extang solid fold. doesn't allow that and not working for me.

flwrappeder

Reaction score
I sent back my extang solid fold tonneau and will be ordering a lomax Tri fold. Either the alloy black urethane or black diamond mist finish not sure yet waiting for my refund first. The solid fold was damaged in shipping and leaked all the way down the hinges. didn't work well with the power tailgate. gave me a tailgate ajar warning. need the ability to shut the cover with gate shut. extang solid fold. doesn't allow that and not working for me.
im having a hard time deciding on what i want for that. obviously something functional, but id like something that doesnt look cheap either and imo all ive looked at seem like cheap crap, but not cheap in cost.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im having a hard time deciding on what i want for that. obviously something functional, but id like something that doesnt look cheap either and imo all ive looked at seem like cheap crap, but not cheap in cost.
I hear ya. my new one is LF Grey also great choice. It's taking me a while to decide this time. my gen 2 (Oxford white) came with the solid fold, it was put on by the dealer. I liked the look. matched the rails well. id do it again if it wasn't for the power tailgate. well I obviously tried. the damaged and defective part didn't help. good luck. with the hunt. hopefully I can get mine soon and post some pics.

rrjreyes12

Reaction score
Swapped the antennae for a rydonair 7inch stubby. Do it. So much sleeker. Worth the 28 bones. Waiting on the lower grill to swap out the one with the hole.

2022 Ruth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jumped up and down on the bumper hoping one of the jumps would make the noise go away.

I did wash it thought. I forgot this thing was blue and not black.