What did you do to your Gen 3 today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow brutal. to each their own. good thing what oppinions people have about what wheels I use for daily driving doesn't determine what I do. the stock ones look like ugly as steel rims with a beauty ring around them and they will be on in the winter and the off-roading I do.

Last edited:

RaptorND

Reaction score
wow brutal. to each their own. good thing what oppinions people have about what wheels I use for daily driving doesn't determine what I do. the stock ones look like ugly as steel rims with a beauty ring around them and they will be on in the winter and the off-roading I do.

I completely agree. I ordered with the base wheels looking to upgrade…. When I get the truck of course

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the best I can do when its 15 degrees is a power wash to get the salt off. had my garage heated with a propane torpedo heater going and plastic on the garage door opening worked well. got it done.

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
@RamseyF what did you think of the Rok Block XL fitment? One guy said it was too big for his 2021 F150.
not at all, to me it fit great. the smaller 4 inch one wouldn't work. but I did put it on a little tight I think I could have installed it so that the pre bend in the product was already slightly bending down. it wanted to fold upwards and down in other spots forcing it to bind. but with the bed mat on top of it, it forces it to bend down when the tailgate goes up. If you look at their site it fits exactly the way they show. If the factory spray in liner covered more of the tailgate I wouldn't have done it but there was too much bare paint showing. my 2018 was all scratched up I wanted to prevent that this time. plus because I have the bed mat I actually cut the Rok Blok around the two bolts in the bed so it fits flat and not up and over the two bolts.

Last edited:

RaptorMan703

Full Access Member
Reaction score
not at all, to me it fit great. the smaller 4 inch one wouldn't work. but I did put it on a little tight I think I could have installed it so that the pre bend in the product was already slightly bending down. it wanted to fold upwards and down in other spots forcing it to bind. but with the bed mat on top of it, it forces it to bend down when the tailgate goes up. If you look at their site it fits exactly the way they show. If the factory spray in liner covered more of the tailgate I wouldn't have done it but their was too much bare paint showing. my 2018 was all scratched up I wanted to prevent that this time. plus because I have the bed mat I actually cut the rod Blok around the two bolts in the bed so it fits flat and not up and over the two bolts.

I knew that looked custom, great work. I'm gonna get one myself

RamseyF

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I knew that looked custom, great work. I'm gonna get one myself
they have a kit that has both the tailgate seal and the rok block. I didnt buy that. I bought them seperate because the 10 ft tailgate seal gives me extra for down the road and it comes with a 14 inch piece of the extra thick tailgate seal. I was able to use that at the wider spots and use it differently than they showed. less needed and worked well.