What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NorhternILRaptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rain stopped for a bit and I washed her again. I bought a new camera too so this was a good opportunity to take some tasteful nudes... I mean pictures.

Still waiting on the Corsa Extreme to arrive. Three weeks and counting, hasn't shipped yet.

Attachments

• IMG_0025.jpg
    IMG_0025.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 97
  • IMG_0060.jpg
    IMG_0060.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 122
  • IMG_0075.jpg
    IMG_0075.jpg
    115.5 KB · Views: 107

thurley42

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dipped the grille black and put a subdued reflective America flag inlay from Rappygraphics on.

Also hit some of the bumper, need to finish it tomorrow, storm rolled in before I could get it done.

Custom Hood graphic (Rappygraphics) will be here Monday, can't WAIT to get that on!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally got my radio installed. Had been dreading cutting into the headliner, but I had no problems. Used a very sharp exacto knife instead of dremel or oscillating saw and had zero issues.

Almost ready for TRR, just a few more small things and we'll be all done!!!

Looks great man!

Any tips for cutting into the head liner? I want to install a custom switch panel up there.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks good, you've been busy!

Lol you've been keeping track of my build I take it? lol thanks man. It took a good 3-4hrs for the lights to be installed and make it look nice under the hood. Also a lot of beer breaks lol I did however by accident I wired the hood mounts win the rear bumper flush mounts but I fixed that with Amber tint to the rear so I won't blind anyone on the trails while I can still be seen and not get ran over lol.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Looks great man!

Any tips for cutting into the head liner? I want to install a custom switch panel up there.

Super easy dude. Some guys have been using a super sharp X-Acto knife. I used a Dremel. Just be careful with the Dremel - when that SOB jumps out and runs up your headliner, it ruins your day (ask me how I know).

Use the switch panel plate as a template.

Mariner

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Super easy dude. Some guys have been using a super sharp X-Acto knife. I used a Dremel. Just be careful with the Dremel - when that SOB jumps out and runs up your headliner, it ruins your day (ask me how I know).

Use the switch panel plate as a template.

I'd rather use a knife haha. I use power tools pretty recklessly hahah.

I have 6 switches now and they're all taken. I need more for future stuff.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 PM ----------

My new baby. 30 inch switching LED in grille and a 42 inch on the rouge

Damn man that looks sick. A BD 40" would look way better, just saying... :ROFLJest: