What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Yep. Figured if I cut and flared, the flare would have been too far back that I wouldnt have been able to take advantage of the mounts near the leaf springs. Works great! New hard lines were about $60 if I recall.

Just an FYI from someone who cut and flared their lines on '14 - be careful to measure twice and cut once. I was terrified on the first one. Did the passenger side first. It was super easy so the 2nd one went without fear. there is plenty of room to still use the little clips that go to the springs.

Looking back though, I wish I would have bought the older lines and just did a straight replacement. It would have been a lot less messy. But, I'm glad I did it myself so now I know how to do a flare and possibly a trail repair down the road if needed.....

Drunktank

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an FYI from someone who cut and flared their lines on '14 - be careful to measure twice and cut once. I was terrified on the first one. Did the passenger side first. It was super easy so the 2nd one went without fear. there is plenty of room to still use the little clips that go to the springs.

Looking back though, I wish I would have bought the older lines and just did a straight replacement. It would have been a lot less messy. But, I'm glad I did it myself so now I know how to do a flare and possibly a trail repair down the road if needed.....
It was messy any damn way you cut it! Brake fluid freaking EVERYWHERE! And Ya, I've flared brake lines before... super easy. This was just.... easier :p

AdamsPolishes

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
The misses cleaned the interior. She couldn't stand it anymore. It's the second time the interior got cleaned in two years. She told me i'm a pig.

Dude...you're a pig! :ROFLJest:

At least show some appreciation and buy her the ADAM'S INTERIOR 6 PACK for the next time she cleans up your truck.

all_interior_six_pack_3.jpg

-Dan

BGRPTR14

Reaction score
Drove past it at the dealership I traded it in at lol

I know awful post haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

srs

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed my onboard air system.
90c969e5d89ac5815f7076085cb891d6.jpg