What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SVTLOPEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got my Smittybilt 12k winch installed last night.

attachment.php

What kind of number is that?? Looks sick !

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally washed her and saw what winter did to it. I had vague recollection that many of parts were black but when I washed the truck they were brown. To my surprise shocks didn't look bad, only one had some corrosion starting where lock ring was before mid perch but one of rear shocks are leaking just little.
Then to more positive part, I changed summer tires and man that I missed them. I feel like I got a new truck. I also got a few package off the shelf and installed in the truck, svc's bump stop and the center caps.

Looks fantastic Jan! Glad things are thawing there finally. Ready to see some air shots with that new bump stop in action....

Truckzor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally washed her and saw what winter did to it. I had vague recollection that many of parts were black but when I washed the truck they were brown. To my surprise shocks didn't look bad, only one had some corrosion starting where lock ring was before mid perch but one of rear shocks are leaking just little.

I keep mine coated in Amsoil HDMP so winter can't get to it. Do you guys have access to it over in FI?