What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

j2k

Reaction score
I pulled the gauge cluster and took care of the TPMS dummy light since I couldn't get the truck to recognize my new TPMS sensors. I'll have the dealer take care of it one day, but for now, this works.

Also cleaned out the rocker panels and replaced the factory tape with gorilla tape, removed/cleaned/reinstalled two back up sensors that weren't happy, gave her a quick interior vacuum, and made an appointment to have a door speaker repaired/replaced.

Attachments

• IMG_2228.jpg
    IMG_2228.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 128
  • IMG_2229.jpg
    IMG_2229.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 136

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I pulled the gauge cluster and took care of the TPMS dummy light since I couldn't get the truck to recognize my new TPMS sensors. I'll have the dealer take care of it one day, but for now, this works.

Also cleaned out the rocker panels and replaced the factory tape with gorilla tape, removed/cleaned/reinstalled two back up sensors that weren't happy, gave her a quick interior vacuum, and made an appointment to have a door speaker repaired/replaced.

Dang dude, I though @beemerman had the cleanest rocker panels I'd ever seen. Those look assembly line clean!!!

ironside

FRF Addict
Reaction score
My new parts showed up thanks @Jimbo
e93a2fb83bda038512a6bdec3509f4ec.jpg