What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally was able to put my 5* 93 performance tune back on my truck. Once she's been tuned, stock really sucks balls

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Had to pull my 5* tune off the other day to take the truck in for some transmission repairs. Drove about 50 miles to the dealership. Couldn't believe the difference. Sluggish off the line. Weird transmission shift points. Highway passing speed down.

It's really amazing how used we get to the tunes......

Floyd91

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What did you do with the rear mat? They'll fit the regular F -150's as well.

@Floyd91 - did you get this figured out?

As for the brake surge, I've had this in the past. It was due to one of two reasons.
1, I had boots on and a portion of my boot would catch the gas peddle.
2, the floor mat got up on the peddle. So again when on the brakes, the gas peddle was also seeing some action. What floor mat do you have?

As for the PS starting to go: open the hood, start the truck, put the window down so you can hear. Rev the engine and crank the wheel back and forth. If the whining gets worse, then you know it is the pump. If not, then it is one of the idler pulleys.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:
Delta Lead
Run Raptor Run | Great Lakes Raptor Excursions (GLRE)

Most of it. It's going back Monday to actually get fixed. They had to order another IWE last week and it finally came in yesterday.

What they found was the main hose system for the IWEs broke and the driver side one sucked up water killing it. Which is one of the sounds I was hearing. I've got an allstate extended warranty and they wouldn't cover it due to the hose breaking and causing the issue. :flipthebird: I just had the passenger side IWE replaced in October and everything was fine then. The truck has been stuck in 4wd for god knows how long. It never really occured to me that it was until he brought it up. It explains why the gas mileage was down and why it felt sluggish. :ROFLJest:

They're replacing both seat elements under warranty. The canister purge valve is also bad and being replaced under warranty as is the Transmission Bulk Head connector.

I'm using the factory rubber floor mats. I've felt it regardless of shoe type. Going to have to look in to that one more.

Road Kill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Took advantage of the WX

137a28aad0b7a6f5f71cfbc8d9cebdff.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ModFreaksRAPTOR

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Before

5f2a3f7c67d4a0265834577f26a311f2.jpg

After

6b72d30b99b74ee43c4b94a3561b246e.jpg

96431e4571ee34586ff6de8b6c7cda9c.jpg

7d3444cee99f35acb955b5b7c3e4f7f9.jpg

fec4a3b1d823bf1f94dce80a4f7cbf56.jpg

a271e1e6efa0ea27bb30a56a52514f10.jpg

Huge thanks to Jimmy @WSI for these killer side steps. Completes the look of the truck really well. Design and powdercoat looks amazing. Such a good upgrade from the stock side steps. If you're looking for a reason to spend some tax return money, look no further. Jimmy killed it with these.

MF RAPTOR