What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

@Crikk, is your rollx popping open in that last shot? Any damage to the tonneau when you jump it?

Will let crikk respond but the Roll-X will pop when off-roading. Unless you secure it down and it also helps to have bed stabilizers. My Roll-X stays on now but I learned a lot along the way. I have no idea if the new Revolver stays on better or not.

13raptorcrew

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How the hell did you get the truck on all 4 ramps?! You must have jacked up the front or rear?

We just put it in 4x4 low and drove up them. @Trick_Raptor, the jack stands were only because the quality of the front ramps was sketchy. The rear ramps were the Rhino Ramps and were sturdy, the fronts were metal and not really made for a Raptor tire.

Crikk

FRF Lady
FRF Lady
Reaction score
@Crikk, is your rollx popping open in that last shot? Any damage to the tonneau when you jump it?

I got to get in there and tighten something! I even have bed supports and the cover still falls into the bed! I think I have something loose by the cab end of the cover. Thank god no damage yet!

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

Will let crikk respond but the Roll-X will pop when off-roading. Unless you secure it down and it also helps to have bed stabilizers. My Roll-X stays on now but I learned a lot along the way. I have no idea if the new Revolver stays on better or not.

How did you secure it down, I also have bed stabilizers

---------- Post added at 07:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

I'm always happy to do what I can to assist, KODIAK. Feel free to reach out if there's anything I can help out with in the future.

Crystal

Finally was able to install my visor covers, gauge cluster cover and console lid cover that I bought from Calder. I like how they turned out but man was it a pain in the ass to install. I should have shipped him everything and had him install it lol. There's a few wrinkles I need to steam out but it was getting pretty late last night when I did it so I was going to do it when I got home today but instead I'll be patching up my shattered rear window.
e255b398018dd5bb9bb430abf285fba8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This is not cool! I had 2 windows shatter on my 2010 with crystals help the first one was covered 50% by for and 6 months later when it shattered again they paid for it in full. But what the heck, bothers me to see your is a 2014, I thought this was I 2010-11 problem? Now I have to still worry about it with my new one!
WHY IS THERE NO RECALL!!!!!!!

D

Deleted member 12951

I got to get in there and tighten something! I even have bed supports and the cover still falls into the bed! I think I have something loose by the cab end of the cover. Thank god no damage yet

How did you secure it down, I also have bed stabilizers

Here you go:
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f11/bak-roll-x-secure-i-think-not-33173/index2.html#post662771

And here is a crappy youtube video I did.

The middle one, I no longer have it attached to the tailgate at the bottom, it pulled the bolt out when my wife dropped the tailgate. So now it attaches to my bed rack when off-roading. Normal daily driving I don't attach the middle.

Even with the tie downs, it was still popping and the chains held but the cover would slide up and started damaging it. Since I added the bed stabilzers, its been extremely solid when off-roading now.

Sano Dano

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Post up some night shots sometime ! Looks good

Will post some night shots as soon as I wire them up!

Whats the output on those HID's.. They look good

I believe that they are 3500 Lumens each. Not quite as much as others, but with the bigger reflectors they put out a shit load of light down the trail!