What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Dropped off the raptor and now riding shutgun in this....

4fc03dc1f827fe8567fa9b04b75b5b42.jpg

Princekhan1

Reaction score
Rookie mistakes.. Looking for some pointers/direction

bought a '13 Roush Raptor & just took it to Silver Lake this past weekend.. Needless to say the experience justified the 60k expense.

I did have a bit too much fun on the second "jump" on test hill.. And the pictures will detail the damage.

I busted up my skid plate, bent my transcooler (lower) fan, and unhinged my exhaust in back.

What can I do to beef this bad girl up for next time I'm out there? And how can I get it fixed at a decent price?

Thanks,
Josh

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.8 KB · Views: 155
D

Deleted member 12951

bought a '13 Roush Raptor & just took it to Silver Lake this past weekend.. Needless to say the experience justified the 60k expense.

I did have a bit too much fun on the second "jump" on test hill.. And the pictures will detail the damage.

I busted up my skid plate, bent my transcooler (lower) fan, and unhinged my exhaust in back.

What can I do to beef this bad girl up for next time I'm out there? And how can I get it fixed at a decent price?

Thanks,

Josh

Cut the front frame and get a baja style bumper. The stock bumper is basically tinfoil. I can take my exhaust off after the muffler and exchange it for another pipe to put it just after the axle so its out of the way. Look for a turndown if you want to switch it out. Get a bump stop so you don't bend the frame if you decide to get crazier.

Fivenines

Reaction score
PDP front mudflaps, mid perch, rear rotors and the other day I had dealer replace the slip yoke seal and put Ford's Teflon grease in there, so far zero "clunk". Pic's to follow.

2014RubyRed

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks,
Josh

First of all, turn your pictures around, jeez. Next, buy a good bumper, turndown and some 3.0's. Next frame support bump stop. And quit whining, it only gets more expensive the faster you go!!!:ROFLJest:

Princekhan1

Reaction score
First of all, turn your pictures around, jeez. Next, buy a good bumper, turndown and some 3.0's. Next frame support bump stop. And quit whining, it only gets more expensive the faster you go!!!:ROFLJest:

Sorry, My iPhone only let me upload 1??

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Cut the front frame and get a baja style bumper. The stock bumper is basically tinfoil. I can take my exhaust off after the muffler and exchange it for another pipe to put it just after the axle so its out of the way. Look for a turndown if you want to switch it out. Get a bump stop so you don't bend the frame if you decide to get crazier.

Where can I buy the new bumper? and what is a good one to get to upgrade this hoss?

Fivenines

Reaction score
PDP front mudflaps, mid perch, rear rotors and the other day I had dealer replace the slip yoke seal and put Ford's Teflon grease in there, so far zero "clunk". Pic's to follow.

Here are the pic's, after/before and mudflaps.

Attachments

• IMG_0773.jpg
    IMG_0773.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 169
  • phone stuff 083.jpg
    phone stuff 083.jpg
    62.5 KB · Views: 148
  • IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    89.6 KB · Views: 142

The Macf

FRF Addict
Reaction score

Thanks,
Josh

Sorry, My iPhone only let me upload 1??

---------- Post added at 12:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:19 AM ----------

Where can I buy the new bumper? and what is a good one to get to upgrade this hoss?

The search is a really neat feature. Not to mention the various forums that you can read. Like this one.