What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Turn those off before you set your car hole (garage) door on fire. Damn I hope your done. The only thing I can think of is a roof mount/windshield light bar.

What are you good lights? Vision X 4" cannons?

Whelens and I am really liking the output on the Baja Designs (those were just installed)

Buckeyesvtraptor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Whelens and I am really liking the output on the Baja Designs (those were just installed)

Meant hood lights. Damn autocorrect.

The hood lights are micro pioneers? Which baja are you looking at the fuego? I am between those and some vision x light cannons. Want something small with some range

D

Deleted member 12951

Meant hood lights. Damn autocorrect.

The hood lights are micro pioneers? Which baja are you looking at the fuego? I am between those and some vision x light cannons. Want something small with some range

Yes the HOOD lights are Vision-X 4.5" cannons

nowplaying

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Installed GTMAT in the doors, back wall, and under back seat. With the windows up, I'd swear I'm driving my Acura. Wow, what a difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Snapped on some black vision x light covers for my hood mounted cannons.

Got about 3/4 the way through installing my new raptor retrofits that came this morning before finding out I don't have any washers I need to ground each side. Damn good thing I threw away about 10 pounds of misc screws, nuts, bolts, washers, etc last week all in the name of cleaning up the garage.

I did find that both my factory marker lights were blown.. never noticed that.
NEVER through away spare bolts, nuts and washers! Lol....

Are you tying your new retro accent lighting into your amber lights?
I recommend that you use an aux switch for the accent LED lights. The heat from the HIDs along with having the LEDs on at the same time can cause them to fail over time. The LEDs will last much longer if they are off at night when the HIDs are on.

Yukon Joe :baby: :baby:

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 12951

NEVER through away spare books

I agree, my wife reads a lot of books and she never throws any spares away. We got shelves and boxes and boxes of them. Got her a kindle, she hasn't purchased an actual book in years.

Last edited by a moderator: