What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BearLeeAsian

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I liked ***** better lol. I'll be back. Just a hiatus. It's the right choice for me right now. Got a great price on the truck. The Mercedes will do for a year or so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Labraptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Forgot to mention when I replaced one of mine that I had to trim one of the clips a little to make it fit.

I decided not to trim the clip I had. Much to my surprise the parts department had some in stock today. A little over half an hour tonight and I had the clip in and everything back together. The clip meant for that location does have a tab that catches a smaller hole in the frame to keep the clip from spinning.

Your tip was much appreciated. Left the back two in and loosened a bit. Used my shop hoist to pick the front of the bed up. Never thought I would be using the hoist for that. Put it in centered on a garage stall to lift things out of the truck and up into my wood shop. Worked very well though. Made sure to hit all the bolts with anti-seize to hopefully ensure I don't end up doing this all again.

One odd thing I found when researching this is that almost everyone of us that has had a problem had it with the same location. Not sure why that one acts up so often.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:26 PM ----------

I cant for the life of me find the thread that described the install of those duallies into the bumper. Not sure if it was your or someone else but I think it looks sweet.

Found a link for your:

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f81/rigid-flush-mount-leds-rear-bumper-pics-how-19436/

D

Deleted member 12951

If you get pinstriping at TRR you're doing something wrong.

Guess during TRR14, I was a N00b then....

http://www.fordraptorforum.com/f112/official-trr14-picture-video-thread-33499/index3.html#post670269

edu8yzu7.jpg

eje4uqe3.jpg

And that is nothing compared to that Arkansas run last month.

Yukon Joe

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Everyone got pinstripes in Arkansas. Shoot I nearly lost a sunroof due to a low hanging branch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yup and @upscrazy8 almost lost a passenger out of his over a jump. His head went through it. Lol...

@ironside - my rear springs are just as rusty and I've treated mine with MPHD. Guess you got to do that a few times a year.
8bd0ed9fd9684d7d744c4a4f59d3196b.jpg

Help out the family's that these heroes left behind fighting for YOUR Freedom.
http://www.fordraptorforum.com/showthread.php?p=840845
Donate now!

Yukon Joe
Great Lakes Raptor Excursions
www.runraptorrun.com