What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

McGrath4u

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was randomly or specifically targeted for some type of scam. Phone number blocked to protect the potential, but unlikely innocent.

Should note that I cannot find any damage whatsoever.

Police say they can't do anything unless it happens again. Haven't called the number yet. Wife's nervous and looking at security systems.

d4d96cc441882c3e8e838e0574f028f3.jpg

Last edited:

COBRA90GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
...Was randomly or specifically targeted for some type of scam. Phone number blocked to protect the potential, but unlikely innocent.

Should note that I cannot find any damage whatsoever.

Police say they can't do anything unless it happens again. Haven't called the number yet. Wife's nervous and looking at security systems...

Strange for sure, but I wouldn't automatically classify it as a "scam."

Was the note left while you were out and about with the truck somewhere or placed while parked in your driveway?

Maybe an old fart nudged the truck (without leaving paint transfer) with their car in a parking lot somewhere and simply wanted to leave their contact info behind. :think:

I say give them a call (from a payphone?) to put this mystery to rest. :) Then let us know how it turns out. Just don't send any money orders for several thousand dollars to Africa please. :ROFLJest:

D

Deleted member 12951

Oil change, tire rotation (done wrong once again by a ford dealership), headlight replaced under warranty. Also turned on my lights just to check as I am getting ready for TRR. Damn side of light is out, well **** me....

5fd5f5ae85fcce1174e154ecace20e1c.jpg

And got the air tank filled
e22a16d4466e4639ffa36ed67f45ab0d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: