What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dkfc13

HPA Systems LLC.
Reaction score
Crappy pic of turn-downs...

Painted them both with high temp paint just to protect them from rust. Sound is about the same as the full length stainless works factory exit system.

I have been thinking about doing this too. Did you have the standard or under bumper exit?

Jimbo

Mad Frog Mattis
Reaction score
I have been thinking about doing this too. Did you have the standard or under bumper exit?

Had the standard, stock exit. Once @HAYNES OFFROAD put on the Deaver +3's, at almost full droop, the springs were hitting the inside pipe. He shimmed it temporarily and then I finally just took them off and dumped it.

lka

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm hoping to get another roll of vinyl today while I'm in the city then make the video maybe Friday if I have time.

Jigks

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Regarding the rear seat mod, didn't know you could get the seat backs down! I thought it strange but didn't look further. So without the mod, how do you get them down?