What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
How much lower is the new AFE pan? Will it clear the stock skidplate or are you changing that too?
I guess I don't have a skid back there anymore. LOL someone else must have it in their garage.
It seams to be a little higher than the exhaust. so if the skid goes below that....It should be good.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Man Date on MY truck today!!!!!
The list. Paint the axel housing, Paint the inside wheel wells, Install new Deaver +2, Transmission fluid/filter change, Install new AFE pan. Change the rear differential oil. Install new Spicer diff cover.View attachment 448013
What did you go with on the wheelwells? I'm on the fence between Rust-oleum Truck Bed Pro Grade and Raptor Liner (rattle can), leaning towards Rust-oleum...

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
found out I have dross drilled and slotted rotors. I’m not very observant apparently. Also got my general grabbers put on. As well as the nfab light bar I scored off eBay did the underhood wiring and stopped there because F the person who designed the in cab wiring

Thanks to @badm0t0rfinger for fielding my tire questions. I wasn’t about to make a thread.
?hash=32e7f1f235477f4b277d9eff4e8ece37.jpgIMG_9200.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_9183.jpeg
    IMG_9183.jpeg
    114.8 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Gumby

FRF Addict
Reaction score
What did you go with on the wheelwells? I'm on the fence between Rust-oleum Truck Bed Pro Grade and Raptor Liner (rattle can), leaning towards Rust-oleum...
I got a Quart of POR15 for the Axel and springs so MIGHT AS WELL use it up. I topcoat with Rust Oleum. I figure they will see a little sun. POR15 is not UV stable. Prepped things all week... painted last night. springs ,trans pan, diff cover.... 4.5 hours wasn't to bad. wasn't trying to @TomDirt this project.....LOL

Last edited:

castine917

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine has the winch fairlead. If I remember I'll look to see how it is mounted.
@jdm_sixtwo, Sorry it took so long. Every time I remembered to take a picture it was dark out already. Even when I got a picture it doesn't have the aspect I wanted. The mounting of my lights blocks camera view from the mounting. On mine there is another 1/4 inch or so thick plate running between the two downtubes. Approximate width is my fingers in the picture. At each end it is welded to the downtube and those bolts between my fingers help hold pretty cover plate to backing plate. Your version has the same bolts so I would believe yours has the same backing plate. You would have to cut through/remove the ADD lettering on yours though to use the winch.
I get a lot of those, W T H, it’s a picture of a MFing Cactus??
Just assume that you’re on the “Watch List” like me..:deal::driver::grd:

I like that vented middle plate, looks good. Mine never had those three holed wing doodads on the side.

Lol I’d prefer yours for mounting a winch fairlead.

Attachments

• Ruby winch.jpg
    Ruby winch.jpg
    238.7 KB · Views: 6

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
@jdm_sixtwo, Sorry it took so long. Every time I remembered to take a picture it was dark out already. Even when I got a picture it doesn't have the aspect I wanted. The mounting of my lights blocks camera view from the mounting. On mine there is another 1/4 inch or so thick plate running between the two downtubes. Approximate width is my fingers in the picture. At each end it is welded to the downtube and those bolts between my fingers help hold pretty cover plate to backing plate. Your version has the same bolts so I would believe yours has the same backing plate. You would have to cut through/remove the ADD lettering on yours though to use the winch.
Haha thanks! I’ll have to get on that soon. Been pulling jeeps out with my tow hooks and that’s just not enough of a flex.

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
khunter