What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Continuing my engine removal, inspection, & re-building. Today's subject matter:
Alternator! Kinda confused on this one. Window sticker says 110A
Parts Store says code reads 150A
Previous forum info states 200A
Sticker on it isn't decipherable.
Also, anyone have a reliable place to buy rebuild parts for these? Just wanting to service it since it's out and don't want to drop a few hundred.
The local independent alternator place rebuilt mine in 48hrs for around $200 last year. Their cost for the rebuild kit was prolly under $40.

Reaction score
The local independent alternator place rebuilt mine in 48hrs for around $200 last year. Their cost for the rebuild kit was prolly under $40.
Great, thanks!
Hopefully I can just get them to give me the details on it as well.
Went down the rabbit hole of rebuilds last night and I'm more ****** up than a football bat right now.

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I failed to check the rear sliding window when I purchased this truck in Dec. Sure enough it didn't work. Replaced the overhead console switch today and voila, it's working fine. $25 and half an hour to fix.
so..... since nobody said it..... whoops.

i will be back in santa cruz tomorrow morning. quick trip out and then back home. i grew up in aptos behind cabrillo college
I don't use inches either, only maximum degrees of articulation!
so after a swimming pool its usually at about 20 degrees from vertical downward.