What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So at work i park next to my shop(chevy dealer), which also has vehicles going to auction further back. Just in the last couple month ive seen 3 different people stop by and look it over and then see the rear plate and walk off. These people mostly drove fords and jeeps and didnt look like they were looking to break into it. Salesman have also told me they have gotten a few calls over the last couple years :) So im kinda feeling like its a compliment now LOL
I've had a few people approach me asking if I was interested in selling mine. I've gotten notes put under the wiper asking the same with a phone number to call. It gets a little annoying but I take it as a compliment. I have no intentions of ever selling.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I've had a few people approach me asking if I was interested in selling mine. I've gotten notes put under the wiper asking the same with a phone number to call. It gets a little annoying but I take it as a compliment. I have no intentions of ever selling.

Same. Well maybe if they toss a mil my way id think about it LOL