What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Also can anyone confirm that AU5Z-9C915-E is the correct part number for our trucks purge valve assembly?

I've had the hard crank after filling [all the way up] twice now in about 3 weeks. Once is weird, twice is a pattern. May as well fix it before the holidays.

pat247

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Also can anyone confirm that AU5Z-9C915-E is the correct part number for our trucks purge valve assembly?

I've had the hard crank after filling [all the way up] twice now in about 3 weeks. Once is weird, twice is a pattern. May as well fix it before the holidays.
That is the correct part number.

IMG_0118.JPGIMG_0120.JPG

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
So at work i park next to my shop(chevy dealer), which also has vehicles going to auction further back. Just in the last couple month ive seen 3 different people stop by and look it over and then see the rear plate and walk off. These people mostly drove fords and jeeps and didnt look like they were looking to break into it. Salesman have also told me they have gotten a few calls over the last couple years :) So im kinda feeling like its a compliment now LOL

Attachments

• IMG_8012.jpeg
    IMG_8012.jpeg
    276.9 KB · Views: 26