What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Applied ceramic trim coat on my front inner fender liners. Now they match the pretty black of my bedliner coated rears. Highly recommend! photo is after the first coat and I realized I didn’t get full coverage. It’s now complete
Is it this stuff, the Cerakote brand?

Attachments

• 20231211_143713.jpg
    20231211_143713.jpg
    139.5 KB · Views: 7

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went up to 8,500ft in the AZ Mountains to cut down Christmas trees. 37' Mickeys, Geiser Bros bottom perch on TSW bravo rebuilds. Stock leafs in the rear still, Alcans(stock lift) should be here in 2 weeks.

Geisers feel so much better on the street compared to stock but they blew me away on the highway at 75+. With no sway bar the stock springs got floaty and unsafe hitting dips at speed. That is completely gone with the Geisers. They brought the front end up 1.75" and I now have 8.5" of tire clearance up front. No fender mods whatsoever and no rubbing getting air last week. Need to test it out more though but I might actually get away with 37s and no trimming with how I use the truck

PXL_20231209_160049739.MP~2.jpg
PXL_20231209_172347292.MP~2.jpg

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Oh and after 200 hard miles in the mountains and flat roads at 85MPH, I get home to the IWE rattling on the drivers side. 4WD made it go away. Lines looks good so I took the valve off, blew thru it and put it back together and the rattling went away. Picked up a new vacuum valve just in case it comes back

jdm_sixtwo

11MPG is average, right?
Reaction score
Oh and after 200 hard miles in the mountains and flat roads at 85MPH, I get home to the IWE rattling on the drivers side. 4WD made it go away. Lines looks good so I took the valve off, blew thru it and put it back together and the rattling went away. Picked up a new vacuum valve just in case it comes back
Yeah, I don’t have the money to change those all the time with the way I run my truck so I just disconnected them about 10 months ago and no issues at all. Didn’t notice a loss in mpg.