What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MEIRONMAN207

¿Goin somewhere...What are RU waiting 4?
Reaction score
Thought I had a rear pinion seal failure even though I replaced it 3 years ago and it replaced the original from 2014. Nope, starting to look like it’s a bearings replacement all around before Christmas. IMG_0770.jpegIMG_0769.jpeg

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Johnny Raptor

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Thought I had a rear pinion seal failure even though I replaced it 3 years ago and it replaced the original from 2014. Nope, starting to look like it’s a bearings replacement all around before Christmas. View attachment 436006View attachment 436007
Welcome to the club! Replaced my inner and outer in the driveway on Christmas Eve 3-4 years ago. That was a mistake.

Went to local dealer and got the parts, but didn’t realize until it was taken apart that they gave me the wrong inner bearing. Ended up having to take the original to a local bearing supply shop and cross reference it to the correct Timken bearing. It was also a HUGE PITA to torque everything and set the crush sleeve when it was on jack stands. Should’ve taken it to work and put it on the lift…..

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Welcome to the club! Replaced my inner and outer in the driveway on Christmas Eve 3-4 years ago. That was a mistake.

It was also a HUGE PITA to torque everything and set the crush sleeve when it was on jack stands. Should’ve taken it to work and put it on the lift…..
This^^^