What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Northlight Labs website is down, no longer selling the door detent mod? Anyone have a set available?

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Replaced both downstream O2 sensors. Hardest part was reaching up and disconnecting the wire harness.

I like how the connector is just barely bigger than the wrench. So you either buy a tool or risk using the open end. I used a cheater pipe and the open end and got lucky that they broke loose. Good job ford, you couldn’t make that connector .060 smaller so we could get a wrench around it
IMG_7227.jpeg
IMG_7228.jpeg

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Washed waxed fluid filmed ready for another northeast winter.

Im up in the NE also and im behind on the winter prep LOL. Instead of fluid film look into waxoyl i really like it and it looks factory black when done.

Have a sunroof? If you do are the drians out of the rockers?

PoolManRaptor87

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok I've been thinking about this, do you think the improvement is due to the strap acting as the opposite of a bump stop at full extension? I know it's not elastic like a kinetic tow rope but I envision it has at least a little bit of give to soften the blow, just curious if you think that's the case. I'm running no swaybar and at some point could look at maybe using the lower swaybar link mount point on the LCA for a limit strap (obviously with a longer strap, planning on Gen2's with KHC buckets and Gen1 Geiser springs)...
The limit straps definitely soften the blow of coming to end of droop. They are deff not elastic or stretchy, but they deff do stretch. Saposedly they stretch 1" per foot of strap. However I've also read some manufactures actually take that into account and give you a strap slightly smaller that will stretch to the size your looking to buy. If only I measured my 12" straps before I stall. I was just so damn excited to get them on it didn't even cross my mind.

Do you run no sway bar on road? Regularly?
If so, what's your opinion on it? I thought of removing mine eventually, and mounting straps to lower sway bar link mount, just as you mentioned. Just curious how you think the truck handles and rides on road without sway bar.

I actually jumped a massive curb today on purpose leaving a gas station, and I may have snapped my sway bar. *****. Not 100% sure yet, but I'll be crawling under in the next couple days to find out.

PoolManRaptor87

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
View attachment 428468

I made a cheap mid-ship mudflap. Hoping it will help with roost, in reality it'll probably fall off at the first rock and poke a hole in one of my rear tires.
Did you custom make all those under carriage panels? Or did you buy them somewhere? I'm assuming you made them since you made that mistake flap! Lol
Looks awesome!