What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
come back through Nashville and maybe we can make that happen lmao
How about you guys come down to Florida!?

4.5 hours roundtrip to spend 3min dropping off the rack. But they quoted $225 cash and they're reliable AND I definitely get my original unit back. The worst part is having to deal with all those pompous little Tesla drivers in a hurry to do... whatever it is they do.

Nothing wrong with a little bit of Tesla in your life. How else could I have gone to Los Angeles and actually found a parking spot?!

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I found a guy in Florida off Facebook that does the Sync 3 upgrade from Sync 2 for 2013 and 2014 Raptors. I had a bad experience from a Sync 3 module I got from Ebay so I was hesitant to try again. The guy had tons a great feedback so I took a chance and ordered a module from him. It was 100% good to go and a true plug and play. So, now I have Sync 3 in my 2014.

The only reason I returned to Facebook was to check up on a guy that had my Mod3b night vision goggles for a year and looked to have screwed me over. I put him on blast and had them returned to me pretty quickly.

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score
I found a guy in Florida off Facebook that does the Sync 3 upgrade from Sync 2 for 2013 and 2014 Raptors. I had a bad experience from a Sync 3 module I got from Ebay so I was hesitant to try again. The guy had tons a great feedback so I took a chance and ordered a module from him. It was 100% good to go and a true plug and play. So, now I have Sync 3 in my 2014.

The only reason I returned to Facebook was to check up on a guy that had my Mod3b night vision goggles for a year and looked to have screwed me over. I put him on blast and had them returned to me pretty quickly.
care to share the sync contact?

CleverGirl_

Cabin Clown
Reaction score