What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You wrapped up like 8 weeks of navy radioman A school up in like 3 sentences. Bravo sir!

Yep I know I was just shocked at how bad it was. The stubby is only like 4 inches so maybe double the size should be well enough. I don't like the factory antenna size at all.
The first thing I did was take off the stock antenna and replace it with a stubby. I don't listen to AM and rarely FM. Sirius XM all the way. Hair Nation is my station.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dude that little clip on SVT badge I've never seen until like... 2 weeks ago and now half of you nerds have them, I see it on Amazon. Shoot I saw it on a Raptor out here in Michigan. Nothing wrong with it but I can't be the only one that feels like it only just got popular.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
I had and loved a 1970 Buick Gran Sport 455 with Hurst 4 on the floor in my younger days that had a GS grill badge, so when I saw the SVT badge for the Raptor it brought back some good memories for me. In remembrance of the dissolved SVT group seeing the grill badge I had to have and display one on my Raptor.