What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wjoutlaw

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did another trip up to Lubbock and Floydada to get my late mom's house on the market, cashed in a CD she left me to take care of her final expenses. Wife was not happy that I used some of our savings to pay for it but it was necessary. She was much happier when the bank rep handed over the cashiers check for a hefty 5 figure sum.

Now that I have the death certificates, I can finally start getting her estate settled. It's fortunate that my brother and his wife are on the same page settling her assets. I've seen how ugly it can get with family when there is no will and have seen family argue infront of their parent(s) over who gets what while they are still alive. Very classy.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Did another trip up to Lubbock and Floydada to get my late mom's house on the market, cashed in a CD she left me to take care of her final expenses. Wife was not happy that I used some of our savings to pay for it but it was necessary. She was much happier when the bank rep handed over the cashiers check for a hefty 5 figure sum.

Now that I have the death certificates, I can finally start getting her estate settled. It's fortunate that my brother and his wife are on the same page settling her assets. I've seen how ugly it can get with family when there is no will and have seen family argue infront of their parent(s) over who gets what while they are still alive. Very classy.
I'm gonna be in that same boat soon. 95yo mother, with 2 deadbeats living in her house, currently valued at over $1M but not maintained. It prolly will be sold as a teardown. The other 3 siblings and I won't subsidize them and they have no one else to blame for a lifetime of failure. Oh, and one of the deadbeats was a schoolteacher. Big surprise.