What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
that is a gen 1. just different newer year beadlock rings on the truck
GEN1 Special edition beadlocks. Though I love the later generation beadlocks.

Edit: if anyone has extras... or gen 2 six spoke beadlocks... hit me up. Need at least 3 more for the overland trailer I'm making.

Last edited:

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Did you say over land trailer??? Ok you officially have my attention. Got any details you would like to share.
Right now it's just a dream and a lack of skill... but I'm looking for a Ford truck bed... perhaps GEN1 Raptor, but more than likely a 6.5 or 8 foot F250 bed, then im going to transfer it onto a trailer frame OR find a truck that has a straight frame from mid cab back and then cut it in half and just use the trucks frame, suspension and axle already there. If I can get an F150 like that I will want matching wheels since the lug pattern will be the same... if not... I'll figure it out.

The end goal is to transfer the rack and camping stuff I have onto a trailer so I'm not starting over and then build my truck out a bit more as the designers intended it.

But hey this is all just kind of an idea I've had floating around and never had time and now i have all the time in the world.

Apologies on any spelling or grammar errors... I almost never post from my phone but I'm in Vegas and I don't want to unpack my stuff that much. Plus ive been busy with this Bachelorette party I met last night. Anna is the bride to be. The girl that ive been cozy with is Shea... or Chey. I really don't know and by this point it would be terrible to ask.