What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Well im getting 2nd thoughts on the geisers and deaver upgrade with oe 2.5s @ about $3593 and thinking of just going with just the oem stuff @ about $2380. I just dont think id use the upgraded parts well enough to justify the extra cost. Maybe im over thinking this idk…

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got the infinity overland cabin filter kit installed, MAN I’m blown away at how much debris was sitting on top of that screen under the cowl.
I also got in the KHC bed supports. I have deavers ordered but they’re 2weeks out.

Attachments

• 47C2E00E-A8BB-4391-A9F8-F2C2CCA131A9.jpeg
    47C2E00E-A8BB-4391-A9F8-F2C2CCA131A9.jpeg
    135.8 KB · Views: 37
  • BC7485F9-A7EE-4FBC-A55C-C5EF46218E4E.jpeg
    BC7485F9-A7EE-4FBC-A55C-C5EF46218E4E.jpeg
    182.9 KB · Views: 36
  • 19B4B7AA-CFA9-4100-A4BD-F06D552F9FED.jpeg
    19B4B7AA-CFA9-4100-A4BD-F06D552F9FED.jpeg
    241.3 KB · Views: 35

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
You certainly do not have to do the deavers at the same time as the geiser springs.

Right. Im getting a work bonus and was gonna do it all at once. Basically thinking its a waste since i dont have but a few dirt roads and pot holes around me for the off road experience lol. I probably still do it, i read they ride better overall anyway.

TomDirt

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Right. Im getting a work bonus and was gonna do it all at once. Basically thinking its a waste since i dont have but a few dirt roads and pot holes around me for the off road experience lol. I probably still do it, i read they ride better overall anyway.
Do you have a vendor in mind that actually has the Deavers you need in stock? Right now in San Bernarghetto County it's easier to find a vir gin than a new set of Gen 1 Deavers.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
Got the infinity overland cabin filter kit installed, MAN I’m blown away at how much debris was sitting on top of that screen under the cowl.
I also got in the KHC bed supports. I have deavers ordered but they’re 2weeks out.
That seems like a lot of disassembly work to get to the Infinity cabin filter when it needs to be changed. I would think in some conditions that it would need to be change pretty often.

Gen1TillDeath

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That seems like a lot of disassembly work to get to the Infinity cabin filter when it needs to be changed. I would think in some conditions that it would need to be change pretty often.
No that’s not where the infinity kit is installed. It gets installed under the plastic cowl below the front windshield . You can service the filter by just removing that plastic cowl. The pic is just where the stock plastic screen is located behind the ECU. Part of the install is to clean out all of that junk, it’s just located behind the ECU with 2 bolts.

mprice1234

SVT Gen 1 Rules
Reaction score
No that’s not where the infinity kit is installed. It gets installed under the plastic cowl below the front windshield . You can service the filter by just removing that plastic cowl. The pic is just where the stock plastic screen is located behind the ECU. Part of the install is to clean out all of that junk, it’s just located behind the ECU with 2 bolts.
I understand that but still seems like a lot of work removing wiper arms and popping the cowl which is not an easy place to reach. As small as that filter is if you live in a high dust area like the desert you would be doing that very often.