What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
For anyone still following. Still no ship date from Ford on my leadframe. Going on week 4
Well they have replaced quite a few lately, probably more than they bargained for. Did you dealer do a search to see if another dealer had one in stock? Anyway, hopefully you get it back on the road this summer.

Jhollowell

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The new LCA bushings going in. Honestly, they didn't really need to be replaced. The old ones were so clean after I wiped them down I almost put them back in by mistake!
Where did you get your bushings? I have a 2011 and didn't see any on the Moog site.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Put the front back together to take to my buddies fab shop. Going to have to grind out my slot deletes. To install the new kit. No big deal though.

Anyone know for sure if there is only the axle seal on the drivers side or there are two and the same part number for each on the front diff