What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Do the oem liners fit back in there? I'm thinking not, what do you plan to do about that, if anything? Good project, fitment looks pretty good!
They may fit, you would have to cut on them quite a bit.

My plan is to run some 1/8” ABS that I will do my best to form in the openings. Advanced offers liners but I plan to move/modify the windshield washer tank and the ADV liners are molded around them.

Thanks, they still need some massaging/adjusting. They are rotated down some and I need to get the pinch welds taken care of too.

Donovan

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I think you may give me too much credit
Nah man! Lets see how it turns out, worst case, roll that sucker down a hill and call GEICO.
1652963883426.png
Is that a brick smoker or grill or what on the right side
Its an old school .... something. Was there when I bought it, however, inside of the open area were additional brick layers for perhaps cooking bricks or pizzas, whatever..

MurderedOutSVT

Brodozin
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nah man! Lets see how it turns out, worst case, roll that sucker down a hill and call GEICO.
View attachment 355264

Its an old school .... something. Was there when I bought it, however, inside of the open area were additional brick layers for perhaps cooking bricks or pizzas, whatever..
Pretty odd.

I want to build a brick grill/smoker. I can't find any decent plans I like. I have bricks and steel, just need some doors and small crap