What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SJC8713

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was your raptor "fixed" previously by the dealer? Neither my 2011 Raptor nor my 2012 ecoboost f150 have been reflashed.
no it hadnt been seen at all from the records i've pulled. Im taking it in monday for them to look at. I have videos of it with the wrench and downshift. So im going to push hard for replacement under the warranty.

Im at 99k and daily drive it and dont want to cut it close.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
Well gen1tilldeaths post got me thinking that i never did get a video of the resonator delete sound video lol. Just did a couple quick ones with my phone maybe when i get a go pro mounted outside the truck ill have better ones.

Cold start to idle

And a short acceleration from a stop

Last edited:

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Well gen1tilldeaths post got me thinking that i never did get a video of the resonator delete sound video lol. Just did a couple quick ones with my phone maybe when i get a go pro mounted outside the truck ill have better ones.

Cold start to idle

And a short acceleration from a stop
Waiting for you to start your truck in the first video was like waiting for cement to dry! Did you trip and fall or need a bathroom break? :favorites37: :banana-mario: :favorites13: