What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rode in a buddy’s truck with that kit, and 4.0’s in the back, deaver K96’s, and 39’s. Truck rode pretty good, especially given that shocks had not been tuned and the back being a shade on the stiff side.

Looking forward to seeing it. How is SVC and Fox (I assume you are staying with fox) looking on lead times?

ogdobber

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Rode in a buddy’s truck with that kit, and 4.0’s in the back, deaver K96’s, and 39’s. Truck rode pretty good, especially given that shocks had not been tuned and the back being a shade on the stiff side.

Looking forward to seeing it. How is SVC and Fox (I assume you are staying with fox) looking on lead times?
I have 3.5s in the back, 4s are a bit much I think. Yeah sticking with Fox, those shocks (2.5 and bypass) I’m sure are holding it up…but not bad. I was told 4-5 weeks. Better than the 6 months I waited for the 3.0s

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I have 3.5s in the back, 4s are a bit much I think. Yeah sticking with Fox, those shocks (2.5 and bypass) I’m sure are holding it up…but not bad. I was told 4-5 weeks. Better than the 6 months I waited for the 3.0s
Same here. I ordered a BMS mid travel and king 3 tube 3.0s and I was pretty sure I was quoted 12 weeks. I waited 7 for the OEM replacement 3.0 coilovers last year lol.

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I wasn’t aware of the bms kit. Looks kinda like the rpg. Nice
Pretty similar overall. The BMS is a bit narrower than RPG. I wanted something that wasn't too wide. Originally I was going to go with an HM kit, but they went out of business and some other issues. Found Blitzkrieg, and wanted the long travel kit, but talked myself out of it and settled in on the mid travel. Mid travel checked all the boxes I was after.