What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mcbagpiper

Reaction score
Not done "to" the Raptor yet, but done "for" the Raptor today...purchased a Corsa exhaust! Starting with the sport version for now, need to hear the volume in person before deciding if I delete the resonator and go "extreme".

I'm currently running a Borla S-Type the previous owner installed, which retains the stock resonator. I'm not looking to go louder, just looking to get rid of the drone between 1,750-2,000rpm.

heybear

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My rebuilt shocks from shocks by hammer arrived. Getting them installed today.
Found a tailgate with the coveted tailgate step. I’m getting old and all those injuries on the job have taken it’s toll. Be much easier to get in and out of the box.
i think the more coveted ones are the ones without step.

if anyone has a silver gate w/o step. i will totally trade for my unit with step and stripper pole.

be within a days small plane flight of central oregon. i’ll deliver.

:)

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Finally had time to give it a proper wash. Too bad it’ll only last a few mins when i start driving home ughh.

Kinda want to replace the under hood fabric, it looks horrible lol
I wash mine with a soft brush, I spray a degreaser on it and lightly scrub it, so as to not tear into it, kind of works, not 100% though, but is an improvement. If you find some other way, keep us posted.

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I wash mine with a soft brush, I spray a degreaser on it and lightly scrub it, so as to not tear into it, kind of works, not 100% though, but is an improvement. If you find some other way, keep us posted.

Yeah idk a really good way but ill experiment with different ways at work.

It was ruined when i got it. I was actually thinking of using some dynamat stuff. Ive seen people using that before but im gonna look into the +/- before i go to far.

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Finally had time to give it a proper wash. Too bad it’ll only last a few mins when i start driving home ughh.

Kinda want to replace the under hood fabric, it looks horrible lol
I also was able to wash all that salt off from last week. Took me about 5 hours to clean everything. This is my money shot photo, lol.

Attachments

• 5C7F7189-A30A-4AE2-A413-D37F0ACEF165.jpeg
    5C7F7189-A30A-4AE2-A413-D37F0ACEF165.jpeg
    230.3 KB · Views: 16

WNCHSTR96

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well unfortunately it almost time to strip the tint off my windows.. im going to need an inspection soon, the state law for tint here is 35% on front 2 windows and i bought it with 15% on it.
So if the law allows 35% and you have 15% why are you removing it? Or did you type that backwards?