What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
I personally don’t like the ‘wet’ look tire shine, especially on a truck. A nice satin black looks best.

Is your rear bumper painted?

What’s up with the Raptor decal? I’d put that on my truck, maybe 1/2 that size.
Yes, both bumpers are painted. Do you know what it means, I believe in evolution and science, that's kind of why that Raptor is eating the fish.

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL, but seriously, how far will it go before it flips?
Had mine at 17° this weekend and the door tried to fly out of my hand into the dirt. Got out to take a pic and it didn't look impressive enough to even get a pic haha. I imagine 22-24° is the max I would attempt.

I was also reminded how much I despise crawling. Give me flat wide open dirt roads with traction control off. While crawling I realized I never resolved my lack of tow hooks or recovery points with the aftermarket bumpers so I picked up this continuous soft shackle hitch mount:

61JOuihCbuL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Last edited:

JefeAZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Woh, here's @BeachWarrior at 30°

30degrees-jpg.23195

Irregular F150

its terrain good sir!
Reaction score
I finally got around to getting out the gopro and stuck it to the upper part of the windshield on my way home last night just to test it out, since i have only used it a couple times. Everything was going great until half way down my road where it fell and hit my knee lol.
So suction cup mount is a no go :Big Laugh: i may have to get a new gopro also, this one wasn’t the best at recording on my super dark road, works great in daylight though lol.