What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jonny V

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I took the advice of II Sevv and ordered my Icon rear HD leaf packs (with added leaf) and U bolt kitfrom Poly Performance in San Luis Obispo. Ran me $1600 all up delivered to the shop in Redmond, WA. Should be here Friday.

Last edited:

elMechanic

Reaction score
View attachment 169289View attachment 169290
R1 brakes, bleed with new Amsoil fluid, delete IWEs...found a small hole in a CV boot and patched it with E6000 (to be continued).
Niice
GL, and please tell us how did you deal with all the messy hoses of the vacuum system of the CVs!

I zip-tied them for a while, then just removed them, and now left with a air-sucking sound by the driver side under the hood ‍♂️ Just at the wind shield , I am thinking of closing it with a rubber or something dunno

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Niice
GL, and please tell us how did you deal with all the messy hoses of the vacuum system of the CVs!

I zip-tied them for a while, then just removed them, and now left with a air-sucking sound by the driver side under the hood ‍♂️ Just at the wind shield , I am thinking of closing it with a rubber or something dunno
When I deleted my IWE I just plugged them by the UCA. At some point this summer I'll remove them fully and plug it by the firewall.

Hilbilly Jack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would but the system was installed about 7 years ago and I've only owned it a few months. Door speakers and amps are JL, sub is a JL Stealth box with 13.5" sub. Removed a faulty Kicker Front Row sound processor along with shoddy wiring and installed a JL interface to the factory Sony Premium head unit.