What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered Moog swaybar links and Moog sway bar bushings

The oem swaybar links were tore up/worn out. Moog installed with no problem at all

When my buddy tried to install the swaybar bushings... They were too big... And not a direct fit. I cross checked moog website and rock auto website. The part number is correct
We ended up Not installing the swaybar bushings and put OEM back on.

Has anyone else had this issue with Moog? I will reach out to them tomorrow. I may have to order OEM

c7f00d7a5a47f68931f2dacf96ec54dd.jpgf51a5b49a59fe6ce5f7841c09a4de2a2.jpg06631e4b2f0624ca758bb4e21542d868.jpg

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
It's not worth it for me to RMA this.....
Anyone want this.....?
$10. Plus shipping and it's yours.
Local pickup is ok too.....
Irvine, Calif

PM me

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Found my exhaust rattle:
0405211747_HDR.jpg
That is the crossover heat shield, and it was loose. It looked like there was a clamp on there from ford, so I put that one on, trimmed the tails and called it good. I could have welded it but I think it needs to be able to come apart there for service.

38453.jpeg
Also found the reason for my rear door lock to be intermittent. This is a really bad design from ford, they terminate the reinforcement right there, the tape gets loose and the reinforcement strap eats the wires. So I repaired it, layed a little piece of kevlar cloth to protect the wires and retaped everything, hopefully I won't have to mess with it again. I pulled the passenger side off and taped in a piece of kevlar on that side as well as a preventative measure.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Found my exhaust rattle:
View attachment 165423
That is the crossover heat shield, and it was loose. It looked like there was a clamp on there from ford, so I put that one on, trimmed the tails and called it good. I could have welded it but I think it needs to be able to come apart there for service.

View attachment 165422
Also found the reason for my rear door lock to be intermittent. This is a really bad design from ford, they terminate the reinforcement right there, the tape gets loose and the reinforcement strap eats the wires. So I repaired it, layed a little piece of kevlar cloth to protect the wires and retaped everything, hopefully I won't have to mess with it again. I pulled the passenger side off and taped in a piece of kevlar on that side as well as a preventative measure.
Yeah. That clamp rusting off is annoying. That heat shield sounds like a bunch of tin cans rattling when the clamp is gone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Apparently it’s part order week for me. Still waiting on my rear bumper from KHC, but ordered some stuff for it and the truck:

Warn Zeon 12-s platinum
Control box relocation kit
Power wires for the winch
Freedom Motorsports R1 brake kit
3” extended brake lines
New belt, idlers, and tensioner

Just got a delivery notification that my xb headlights were delivered today.

Pictures to follow as I install them.

DWH3

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Apparently it’s part order week for me. Still waiting on my rear bumper from KHC, but ordered some stuff for it and the truck:

Warn Zeon 12-s platinum
Control box relocation kit
Power wires for the winch
Freedom Motorsports R1 brake kit
3” extended brake lines
New belt, idlers, and tensioner

Just got a delivery notification that my xb headlights were delivered today.

Pictures to follow as I install them.

Where are you mounting the winch?

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where are you mounting the winch?

I'm not sure how OP has his set up, but unless you're going with an aftermarket bumper (there are 2 or 3 that come to mind) the best is the Rough Country mount or the SDHQ. I have the Rough Country and while I think most of their stuff is kind of crap, I love it!

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score