What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

Anyone have the part number for belt and pulleys? I hear a squeak, so may as well do it all at once. Just not sure what the kit number is.

I have a new belt that I no longer need since I no longer have my GEN1 that I would sell for $25. I would carry one with me when off-roading as a spare. Shipping is probably going to kill the deal though. Part JK6-1057-A

The pulley is AL3Z-8678-A

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a new belt that I no longer need since I no longer have my GEN1 that I would sell for $25. I would carry one with me when off-roading as a spare. Shipping is probably going to kill the deal though. Part JK6-1057-A

The pulley is AL3Z-8678-A
Lol, throw it in with the 6 wheels. Or whatever deal we end up at.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CoronaRaptor

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Hey fellas
I am getting my Rebuilt OEM shocks installed tomorrow at SVC. Anything I should ask them to check while they are swapping out my shocks?

I've got 98k on the odometer if that matters. 2013

You're knowledge and replies are appreciated in advance

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
Yup, get them to check your ball joints and control arm bushings. They should notice if anything is wrong with that stuff anyway, if they are on the ball.

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got some seat time.
Ford Racing exhaust louder than I anticipated ....in a great way!
Had to pick up a battery, as the one it came with was dead.
I NEED a owners manual. Why do people remove them?
Hid some dirt roads. This this is going to be fun!!
Right on!!! And stock jacks, WTF are people just leaving them on the side of the road? And eating the frickin' manual?!

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I replaced the sunroof switch as the rear slider window stopped working. It was a super easy job, less than 10 minutes and it fixed the rear window problem.

IMG-1178.jpg
IMG-1179.jpg

At this point I was feeling pretty good, so I thought I'd see if the sunroof worked as well. The PO told me it was intermittent and he just never used it. I tried the tilt first and it was solid. Then the slide button and it worked! Super stoked... I then tried to close it... Lots of grinding and crunching sounds ensued and the glass retreated back to the fully open position. After messing with it for about 45 minutes I wasn't able to get it fully closed so I decided to just replace the tracks. Luckily I bought the dr. sunroof kit back when I picked the truck up as I knew the sunroof was an issue.

I'm sure many others have done this job, so I won't rattle on about it... In short I started at 4, had to stop at 8PM as it was dark and wet out. Luckily I had gotten to the point that the sunroof assembly could be reinstalled, so I did that and temporarily installed the glass to keep things dry overnight. I then started again at 8AM and was done by 10 this morning. I followed the youtube tutorial and all in all it's a very easy job, just quite time consuming.

IMG-1181.jpg
IMG-1182.jpg
IMG-1184.jpg
IMG-1186.jpg
IMG-1188.jpg

After getting the interior all back together I installed a console safe I bought through FB marketplace for $80.

IMG-1187.jpg
Very nice!! I couldn't resist and used my sunroof once just to see if it worked, luckily it did and I haven't touched it since haha! Is the Dr Sunroof a permanent fix for the weak link you think?

BenBB

FRF Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Got my radio installed, huge thanks to @Rick@FreedomMotorsports, @The Car Stereo Company and LVJ Motorsports!!!
IMG_1331.JPEG
I need to figure out a mic hanger, think I have one of those coily key lanyards somewhere...
IMG_1332.JPEG
The wire loom will blend right in with the rest once I get some filth on it:
IMG_1330.JPEG
At least it powers up and down, scrolls through all the preprogrammed channels like TRR, GLRE, etc. and appears to transmit but...I'm not getting my local weather on Weather Man WTF?! Haha kidding!!! Hopefully will be trying it out next Saturday at the Ozark Run!

BlueOvalF22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
160651618_10158126784133660_4508412192280621679_o.jpg

161261335_10158126784758660_4435705566375763706_o.jpg

Made some progress on the big super duty trans cooler shoe-horn job.

Temporary hanger on the left. A hanger for a power steering cooler to the left of the big dog and a bar tieing it all together laterally still need to be fabbed up.

Chiefapple

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i pulled a 40,000 lb semi truck out of the snow today. didnt have time to take pics as i was preoccupied with other things, but got the truck out of the intersection and on his way again
Was just on crutchfield because I like to check them for radio fitments. Seems that suddenly the sync 1 can be swapped to aftermarket. Anyone know of this is legit? b8abdf44651493be33d698c9386df41e.png

madeSICC88

Reaction score
Was under the truck putting the sway bar end links back on, was chasing a front end clunk. Looked at the OEM tape covering the body holes, a few were starting to come off, decided to take all the OEM plastic off, clean and put Gorilla Waterproof sealing tape over all of them. Luckily they are all clean and dry inside.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

The Car Stereo Company

aka grumpy car stereo guy
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Was just on crutchfield because I like to check them for radio fitments. Seems that suddenly the sync 1 can be swapped to aftermarket. Anyone know of this is legit? b8abdf44651493be33d698c9386df41e.png

usually its if you dont have nav, hard to tell from the pic. will have to check later