What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

If your going to trash talk someone else's vehicle at least trash it accurately. And stop being a petulant child, have you actually read his build thread? Do you have any idea how much work he put into it? Stop being an elitist ***** and open your eyes. You are the owner of a truck people want to emulate and clone, should make you proud. Let out the hate bro!
Times a changing, too many hurt feelings now days. The proper term is Fraptor. Nothing wrong with it but it isn’t a Raptor. I personally would of gotten a GEN1 grill instead of the GEN2 look. Bumper doesn’t look to bad though.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Times a changing, too many hurt feelings now days. The proper term is Fraptor. Nothing wrong with it but it isn’t a Raptor. I personally would of gotten a GEN1 grill instead of the GEN2 look. Bumper doesn’t look to bad though.
Yea the Gen 1 grill looks waay better

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Filled up the truck on the way home from work last night... was out at a place I dont usually go and found myself a gas station with 100 octane gas. I was seriously tempted to throw a gallon or two in... did fill my 3 gallon gas can with it for my jet ski though.