What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

D

Deleted member 12951

crap, sorry. out of practice. As for TRR, no, we are still isolating until everyone gets vaccinated, and then wife and I hope to resume travels. Good news is that the Raptor has been transformed into our road trip vehicle so she is heading to Colorado with us, any maybe some cool trails up there.
“Road”, Those wheels gave it away, [emoji23]

B E N

FRF Addict
Reaction score
Only Gen1's are SVT Ford Raptors any addon's to any other truck will never make it an SVT Ford Raptor so no it doesn't belong here. Since it has a gen2 grill (which no gen1 owner would ever put on their truck) and not a SVT as Gen2 are not it would be better off there but I still don't think it belong anywhere on this forum. Just my option!

If your going to trash talk someone else's vehicle at least trash it accurately. And stop being a petulant child, have you actually read his build thread? Do you have any idea how much work he put into it? Stop being an elitist ***** and open your eyes. You are the owner of a truck people want to emulate and clone, should make you proud. Let out the hate bro!