What did u do to your raptor today?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RC51TOFUMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The kit was $575 a few months ago and now is $475. If you guys contact Chris or Cullen at freedom Motorsports it’s even cheaper. Install is super easy. It’s just a little messy with all the fluids you have to drain and that but all in all I’m very pleased with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
My corsa exhaust is getting installed tomorrow
Just updated Molded Lead Frame /Trans Flush
Front/Rear Diff
Transfer case

I am going to have to wait on this unfortunately. Been spending alot of $ this month on myself

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Roush2012

Full Access Member
Reaction score
My corsa exhaust is getting installed tomorrow
Just updated Molded Lead Frame /Trans Flush
Front/Rear Diff
Transfer case

I am going to have to wait on this unfortunately. Been spending alot of $ this month on myself

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
I hear ya. You’ll love the corsa sounds so good. I just ordered some ADS 3.0 front struts so I’m done upgrading for a while also

Jakenbake

FRF Addict
Reaction score
The kit was $575 a few months ago and now is $475. If you guys contact Chris or Cullen at freedom Motorsports it’s even cheaper. Install is super easy. It’s just a little messy with all the fluids you have to drain and that but all in all I’m very pleased with it.

It is also messy when you are running it hard, lol. Having said that, I am still quite happy with mine.

Also I have not changed the filter on it yet. Not sure how I will go about it. Probably siphon the fluid out of the reservoir as much as possible then remove the filter.

badm0t0rfinger

Rocket Man
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It is also messy when you are running it hard, lol. Having said that, I am still quite happy with mine.

Also I have not changed the filter on it yet. Not sure how I will go about it. Probably siphon the fluid out of the reservoir as much as possible then remove the filter.

Turkey Baster.